Written | 誠品香港
Written | 香港誠品書店
Point Card Terms and Conditions
1. Cardholders’ personal information may be shared among eslite Group’s related businesses.
2. If personal information has changed or has been input incorrectly (e.g. cardholders are not receiving event notiﬁcations), cardholders can visit the customer service counters at any elite store(s) or contact customer service by phone to make revision.
3. A complete list of privileges can be found at https://meet.eslite.com, or please ask our staffs at customer service counters. eslite reserves the right to amend these privileges. For any amendment, or cancellation of privileges, eslite will notify cardholders via email (provided corresponding email addresses are on record), or through the stores.
4. In order to protect the rights of cardholders, eslite will temporarily suspend the accumulation of purchase or eslite points if our system fails to function correctly.
5. If fraudulent behavior has been used for eslite point or purchase accumulation, or if eslite guidelines have been violated in any way, eslite reserves the right to immediately terminate all privileges, nullify any beneﬁts accrued, and/or revoke such legibility. For any unlawful behavior, the corresponding parties (i.e. cardholders or non-cardholders) shall bear all legal responsibility.
6. These rules are only applicable for eslite store(s) located within the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. In cases of disputes, eslite reserves the right of ﬁnal decision.
eslite Member Terms and Conditions