- The eslite Spectrum Hong Kong Limited (eslite) collects, processes, and employs personal information from cardholders within limits defined by law, so cardholders can enjoy information on various privileges and activities offered by eslite or through eslite. In the event, however, that a cardholder requests that eslite stop providing marketing information, eslite shall not refuse. eslite ensures that eslite Spectrum Hong Kong Limited and affiliated companies, all cooperating manufacturers and outsourced service vendors are responsible for carrying out the responsibilities set forth in these regulations. In addition, in accordance with the responsibilities stipulated in these regulations, eslite will not provide personal information for third parties without cardholder consent.
- When a cardholder exercises their point card or membership card privileges, they need to show a valid card in their name. If lost or damaged, cardholders should inform eslite immediately and personally seek the nearest eslite service desk for the replacement. When applying for the replacement, a photo ID must be shown and a HK$50 administrative fee shall be charged. Any accumulated points or purchases shall immediately be transferred to the new card. eslite shall not be responsible for any use or misuse of the card in the time before it was reported missing or stolen.
- In order to protect the rights of cardholders, if our system shows any abnormal behavior, eslite will temporarily suspend the accumulation of purchase and eslite points and any discount features on its point and membership cards.
- eslite reserves the right to apply, suspend, amend, and terminate card privileges and related services. For information on card privileges, service regulations, instructions on use, authorized partners and events, please visit the meet eslite website at https://meet.eslite.com & eslite_HK mobile APP. (Hereinafter referred to as: The Website)
- This disclaimer is only applicable for eslite store(s) located within the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. eslite reserves the right of final decision to amend and interpret regulations pertaining to card use.
- eslite hereby states that it makes no guarantees on the following items:
(2) The computers will work correctly or will accurately calculate the number of eslite points accumulated.
(3) The information in this disclaimer is all general in nature and for your reference and that it was not written with any professional input and eslite does not provide any legally effective commitments in regard to its services.
(4) Anybody visiting this site with questions pertaining to this site or the services set forth in these instructions should consult with a qualified specialist. eslite is not responsible for anything adverse that results from reading this disclaimer.
(5) This disclaimer has several parts with restricted areas with membership information. All persons visiting this site are required to key in their eslite membership account password to enter these areas. Members need to mark down their eslite member password and keep it safe. eslite will not be responsible for anything happens in the event that a third party obtains member information because a member lost their password and/or a non-member obtains member information without authorization.
(6) The links on this website lead to third-party websites. These websites are not related to eslite and are not administered by eslite. eslite is not responsible for the content of those websites. eslite merely provides the links to these websites for your convenience. The fact that the links are on eslite's website does not indicate that eslite has approved on their content.
(7) eslite shall not be responsible for any retroactive behavior, action, or legal process occurring as a result of any visitors or individuals viewing the website.
(8) This disclaimer is only applicable for eslite stores located within the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. eslite reserves the right of final decision to amend and interpret regulations pertaining to card use.
Details & Conditions
- Members are responsible for safeguarding their membership cards. Member eligibility and related privileges (including accumulation of eslite points and purchases) are restricted to the members and cannot be transferred to other parties.
- Members must provide correct and accurate personal contact information including contact phone and mailing address for use by eslite to verify facts about the member. If correct information is not provided, eslite might not be able to verify member identity, thereby precluding eslite from providing benefits and information.
- Members who are unable to present their eslite Membership Card when making purchases at an eslite store will not enjoy membership discounts, nor will they accumulate purchase amounts and points.
- Invalid point cards or membership cards will be considered void; eslite reserves the right to revoke any cards deemed void to prevent future misuse.
- If personal information has been inputted incorrectly (e.g.members are not receiving event notifications), members can visit the service desk at any eslite store or contact customer service by phone to make the needed changes or corrections to their personnel information.
- All discounts and accumulated purchase points are based on transactions on your valid membership card. Receipts will not be accepted after the fact to obtain discounts or purchase points retroactively.
- If fraudulent behavior has been used to accumulate purchases or eslite points (e.g. duplication or fabrication of membership card), or if eslite membership guidelines have been violated in any way, eslite reserves the right to immediately terminate all membership privileges and/or revoke membership legibility.
- In the event that any person is found using the eslite Membership Card system to engage in any illegal activities, eslite will prosecute that person to the full extent of the law.
- This disclaimer is only applicable for eslite stores located within the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. eslite reserves the right of final decision to amend and interpret regulations pertaining to card use.
eslite rigorously protects personal privacy. If you carefully read this disclaimer, you will clearly understand the reasons we ask for your personal information, as well as the policies and principles we employ when processing it, as we use it for services offered on The Website. This disclaimer is subject to change without prior notice, so please review it on a regular basis. eslite protects your personal information in accordance with pertinent laws and regulations, as well as this disclaimer.
1. Collecting Personal Information From eslite Members
eslite collects personal information in a variety of ways. Please carefully read the following information. If you are unwilling to provide personal information, or do not agree to the terms of this disclaimer, you are asked to immediately stop using eslite membership services. Providing personal information will be viewed as agreeing to the terms of this disclaimer.
The personal information collected by eslite can be placed into two categories--non-open information and open information:
When you successfully register on The Website, The website will ask you to provide personal information that is private in nature, including your name, gender, nationality, date of birth, email address, ID. number, residential address, phone number, and personal interests. eslite will treat this information in accordance with relevant laws and regulations, such as the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region's Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance and will comply with eslite's own guidelines. eslite will also do everything within its power to maintain the privacy, integrity, and correctness of member information. eslite will also allow members to review, revise, or delete personal information in accordance with laws and regulations as we protect the privacy and security of member information. After registering, you will receive an eslite membership Internet account which will enable you to fully use the services available on the The Website. You are required to safeguard your Internet password and personal information. To keep your information safe, do not give your personal information, especially your password, to anybody.
Whenever you wish to take part in online activities held by the The Website or to make inquiries, we will ask you for private information, including your name, ID card number, telephone number, email address, and residential address.
In overall consideration of such information as web page traffic and routes used for entering The Website, we will keep records which are automatically produced by servers when you visit online. This information includes IP addresses of the equipment you use to connect to the Internet, time you spend, the browser you use, what you browse, and what information you click on.
If you connect to the The Website, your log on information will be saved.
Your personal information is required to allow us to provide you with complete, diversified services and helps us improve our services. If you cannot or are unwilling to provide us with complete and accurate information, we will be unable to provide you with personalized services.
01_Personal information from eslite members will be used for, but not limited to, the following purposes:
- To process, terminate, and extend your eslite membership
- To manage your membership account and point accumulation schemes as stipulated under membership rules and regulations
- To offer you products and discounts from eslite, subsidiaries of eslite, or partners of eslite
- To verify your identity
- To process and follow up on service requests and enquiries
02_eslite's responsibility to maintain confidentiality of members' personal information
eslite strictly safeguards personal information and unless we receive your permission or is required by law, we will not deliberately disclose, sell, trade, or transfer possession of any non-open information to third parties. The Website will provide your information to a government agency or other relevant agency in the following situations:
- We first obtain your permission when sharing information with third parties.
- When required by laws or regulations, or when requested to do so by government agencies.
- We discover that your behavior on the website violates The Website terms or specific guides for products and services, or any laws.
To offer better services, The Website employs cookie technology to save certain information on user computers. It records how the eslite membership card is used in terms of its products and personalized services. It is not used for infringing on your privacy. Cookies are used as a means of communication between website servers and browsers. If you do not want this function used, you can cancel it or restrict it using browser settings.
4. Statement of updating personal information on meet eslite website & eslite_HK mobile APP
Your account and password on The Website can be used to update your partial personal information, but transaction records, payment information, and usage of accumulated points are not among the items that can be changed.
5. Statement of security measures employed on meet eslite website & eslite_HK mobile APP to protect personal information and online transactions
Security measures for personal information: Do not give any of your personal information, such as your account and password, to third parties. Your account information and Internet identity file information are password protected, so only you can read your personal information. You can use your account and password to make changes to your information and Internet identity file information. Your account and password access, as well as anything done while in the system, will be regarded as your behavior. The Website will do everything possible to protect your information once we receive it to ensure its security in our system. Although we will do our utmost to ensure the security of your personal information, because information transfer on the Internet cannot be guaranteed as being fully secure, we cannot guarantee the security of your information during transfer. As such, eslite will not be responsible for relevant risks. Transaction security: The Website is equipped with SSL, a comprehensive security mechanism that protects transferred personal information, such as accounts and passwords.
Please contact us if you have any questions about The Website privacy statements.
Statement of Copyright And Trademark Information
- The copyright and trademark of all pages and content on the website, including text, artwork, and icons ("documents") and eslite's registered name and symbols are the registered property of eslite. Eslite holds the rights to the aforementioned intellectual property, ownership, and interests.
- You are allowed to download and/or print one copy for non-commercial personal use to understand, evaluate, and obtain the services offered on this website. No content, whether in part or in its entirety, is to be placed on any Internet site, or used by any media.
- You cannot to change any content and need to add the following copyright statement notification to any downloaded copies: "Copyright© eslite Group All Rights Reserved. Reproductions not permitted." Neither you nor any person representing you is permitted to print, copy, reproduce, distribute, transfer, upload, download, save, display to the public, or amend it. Unless you receive advanced written consent from eslite, you are not to use or permit others to use eslite's icons, website address, or to link in any way any pages on this website to other Internet websites.
- Downloading, transferring, reproducing, or changing of the document, or using it in any other way than described as permissible above without permission is illegal.
- The information carried on meet eslite website & eslite_HK mobile APP (The Website) is based on eslite's current policies and precedents. When creating the website, eslite has done everything in its power to ensure that all pages and content on it are correct. eslite regularly reviews and updates the content.
- eslite will strive to ensure that the information on the website is accurate. eslite, however, shall not be responsible for any losses, financial or otherwise, direct or indirect, that result from using or referencing the website or due to any inaccurate or omitted information, inaccurate or omitted statements, discrepancies, or any information on the website obtained by any person visiting the website or through any other method.